Monday 9 June 2014

Valentine's Day 2014 | Project - The Last One(s) - Box Cards with Paper Lettering

Alright people,

I am finally sharing the last of my Valentine;'s Day 2014 Collection. After the tweaked card, the accordion card and easel card, I made three identical box cards. As I was leaving for Goa that very evening (as in I packed in the last 30 minutes that I had after my friends from college who requested these, picked them up from my house) I had no time to click pictures and I had to request them to give the cards/boxes back for a day just so that I could click pictures. But these boys took the longest to get the box to me... three and a half months!! And even then, I got only one of three back. Their excuse - they all look the same. Bah!

But I have the pictures now, so that's the silver lining. :D Anyway, this was made when we were still excited about lettering after we made this card and as my friends wanted it in their boxes too, we got to work. 

As the boxes were made for Valentine's Day, we stuck with the red and added some beige for contrast. We used red polka dotted paper from DCWV's My Sunshine Paper Pad on two sides and a beige PP from Echo Park's Paradise Beach 12x12 Collection on the other two. We did the lettering on the beige PP - 'Happy Valentine's Day' (I did this part) on one side and 'I Love You' (Moumita did this) on the other. Here are a few glimpses when we were still making the boxes.



Let's start with the finished pictures! :D












In the centre, instead of a three-tier cake, Moumita made a 3D heart... 
Our first deflection from the traditional cake in the centre :D :D


Here are the products used to make this box!


2 comments:

  1. Lovely last Valentine project. Exploding boxes are cool. The lettering, wow. So clever and pretty! Glad you could share there pictures, even if they arrived really - really late. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!