Monday 23 June 2014

Box Card | For Birthday - with Quilled Corners

What's up, people? I am back with another box card, also Quilled.. a little bit. This one was made for one of my friends' fiancĂ©e's birthday, with no specific instructions. So I picked a couple of 12x12 sheets that Karuna destashed and got this box started. 

Let's move to the pictures straight away then.. :)

On one of the sides, I cut out a piece of card stock using the large labels die, embossed it and distressed it using Crushed Olive Distress Ink before stamping the sentiment from the Words2color stamp set in Rich Cocoa Ink. And I did not colour the words :P

The corner of the box. I left the other side plain as the ribbon went over it.

On another side, I did the same with the label die and stamped a sentiment from the pinwheels2stamp set
and paper-pieced a pin-wheel and stuck it on a toothpick. :)


The Lid...

On the inside of the box, was one picture whereas the other three sides were used to share a poem.
In this box, I did Quilling only on the inside and instead of floral Quilling, I decided to just do some
simple patterns on all four corners of the box message panel.

A few close-ups of the Quilling...



Of course, then, how can the cake not be Quilled???? 
Using the same coloured strips, I did some Quilling on the sides and top of the cake as well.


Here are the products used to make this box card...



That's all for today... I'll see you next time with the last page of the Birthday Scrapbook! :D :D

Till then,
Happy crafting & have a great week!

Love,
Nikita... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!