Friday 6 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #5: Holiday Fun!

This post is the FIFTH post in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Yay, another page from the scrapbook!! I am so excited that I am posting frequently now and clearing the backlog... I am so so glad about that!

Anyway, back to the page I am sharing today; this one has pictures from their vacation(s) so we had a nice holiday theme going on and I used a lot of stickers from Echo Park's Paradise Beach collection. For the background, I used a 12x12 sheet from DCWV's My Sunshine collection. It was beige and ruled and there was so much I could do with it.

So on the top, I added border stickers and below that, I added the page title, cut out from alphabet dies on various left over PP cut-outs. I added some more stickers round that... 
a cocktail glasss, a pair of sunglasses and some flip-flops.


To the extreme right hand side of the page, I stitched using all the possible variegated double-coloured Sew Easy Floss that I had and loved the effect! :) 
 

Near the flip-flops, I also made a flower out of a button (from one of the American Crafts Scrapbooking Kits I had purchased long ago) and some twine. I made two such flowers.


I also added some die cuts from Kaisercrafts' Hopscotch Collection. 

The coconut tree sticker and the "Fun in the Sun" cut out is from Paradise Beach.

Here's what the complete page looks like.. :)

See following  pages here...
6 | 7 | 8 | 9 

Here are the products used to make this page..



That's all for today. I am not sure if I'll be able to post over the weekend, so I'll see you guys on Monday with the last Valentine's Day Project for 2014. :)

Till then,
Have a nice weekend and happy crafting!

Love,
Nikita...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!