Monday 16 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #7: Garden of Love!

This post is the SEVENTH post in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Third last page, two more to go!! Woo hoo!! I think we'll be done with this scrap book this week and I can start sharing the next one... :D :D

I picked a pink colour Mixed Media Mambi page for this layout because it matched with the pictures and even though the page was already busy I couldn't not embellish. I used one of my favourite fussy-cut embellishments - butterflies from a 6" x 6" sheet from Jillibean Soup's Blosson Paper Pad and Flowers from one of the 12" x 12" sheets from Echo Park's Sweet Girl collection. Take a look.. :)

I have added some stickles glitter on the centre of the flowers.


I also stuck some wood veneer butterflies... :)

And if that wasn't enough, I stitched along the sides of the page - sides that didn't have anything printed on them.


As the page title was too long, I used smaller alphabet & word stickers 
and did just two words in large stickers :)

Some more details of the flowers and butterflies.
I know, it looks like you walked inside a garden! :P


A little bit of close-up on the stitching!



And here's the whole page...

See following pages here...
8 | 9 

Here are the products I used to make this page....



See you next time..

Have a nice week!
Love,
Nikita... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!