Wednesday 25 June 2014

Scrapbook - Page #9: Always & Forever

This post is the NINTH (last) POST in a series of posts. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 

Finally, finally!! This is the last post in this series!! I am so excited because I can now start sharing pictures from the next scrapbook :) Okay, but before that, let's talk about this one. The last and final page... Sigh!! I can't believe we're here already... :)

This page is pink too, because of the pictures.. 
and like most of the pages, I did the title of the page using Memory Box's Lower Case Alphabet dies
on white CS so that the white stands out.

For the sub-title, I used alphabet stickers from Echo Park's This & That Graceful Collection.

For embellishments, I used cut outs from a Dear Lizzy sheet, some Hopscotch Die cuts, 
a Foam Button, some layered stickers, a doily and of course, washi tape! :D




As the page was already busy, I kept the embellishments simple and minimal 
and left the rest of the space for journaling :)

Here's what the complete page looks like... 


The products used to create this layout/page are...



That's all for now... I'll be back next time with a photo frame!! :)

Happy Crafting!
Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!