Friday 21 February 2014

Scrapbook - Page #10: Banners, Butterflies, Labels & Pink

This post is the TENTH POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.

See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9

Hello people! 

It has been really long since I posted and I realised that I fall behind in posting on this blog only because I am creating new stuff every week and editing pictures is a pain!! So, as a remedy, I edited all the pictures of this scrapbook - watermark and all, and what's even better is I have all posts ready and scheduled all the way till up to March! Woo hoo!!! I am loving it! :D :D

It requires mention here that I finished this scrapbook by August 10 of LAST YEAR so I have been really slow in posting pictures. And between then and now, I have finished two more scrapbooks, so I really need to speed things up. Something needed to be done and I am glad I have figured it out :)

So without further ado, let's get on to this particular page that captures pictures from the couple's wedding. :)

For the base, I have used this sheet from Echo Park's This & That Graceful 12x12 Collection. (I've used the other side as well; that's the next page in the scrapbook :D)

To embellish, I made banners from Lawn Fawn's 'Bannerific' set. I stamped the banners on various pieces of scrap PP and cut them out. Then I pierced holes in them using my pointed needle tool and ran some thread in between. I did this on the top and bottom of the sheet.
Top Left Corner
Top Right Corner
I also stamped some butterflies using the Joyful Flutters Stamp by Micia using Rich Cocoa and then I distressed the center using Broken China and used Mustard seed on the edges :) In the centre, I made some dots using Ranger's White Enamel Accents.

As this page had the wedding pictures of the couple, I titled the page "Wedded Bliss" and cut the alphabets out using Memory Box's Classic Lower Case Alphabet Dies on pinkish PP and layered them over CS cut out using some fancy label dies.

For the journaling, I cut out a piece from one of the sheets from Echo Park's Sweet Girl Collection and placed it in between the two photos.

To add some more sentiments, I cut out some words from this sheet from EP's This & That Graceful Collection and inserted them over the photos.
{Image Source}

Here's the picture of the complete page!

See following pages here...
11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16


Here are the products used to make this page..


I'll see you soon because the next post is already scheduled!! ;)

Love,
Nikita... :)

8 comments:

  1. this is beautiful nikita... thanks for stopping by my blog and the lovely comment... am glad that imperfect piece of work inspired you hahaha.... i just used the colours in the original logo, glad it looks good.. and looking forward to your quilled work soooon :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hridya!! The title of your post was irresistible! I had to see what you had made and I was glad I stopped by!! :) I am hoping to get some Quilling done soon! :)

      Delete
  2. nikkita didn't knew that you own a blog, happy to follow you, BTW every sheet of your scrapbook is pretty and unique

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shylaa Shree!! :) :) :) Glad you found it!!! :P Hopping on over to your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. Pretty pretty! Lovely LO Nikita...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!