Saturday 31 October 2015

Blog Hop | Pretty Paper Studio

Hello, crafty friends!

It seems like I have only been blog hopping in the last three posts and this time, I'm a part of Pretty Paper Studio's Blog Hop. I may have forgotten to mention this, but I started designing for PPS in February this year. I know I have been absent from here and I have a lot of explaining to do, but I'm going to leave that for later and get to the point here.



At PPS, we had a great month in October with a fantastic challenge - All About Songs. All the projects for this month were created inspired by a song.

Before I show you what I made, here's what you'll have to do. Don't worry; we'll make it worth your while. :) If you already know what you have to do, scroll down till the picture of the Prize Pack. Yes, there is one. We told you we'll make it worth your while, didn't we? :D :D

Below are the blogs participating the blog hop, plus a few other links you have to visit. Click on all the links, leave a comment on each link, if it's a video on YouTube, give it a Thumbs Up too, then go back to the original blog hop post and leave a comment there letting us know what you thought of the projects.

Also, like Pretty Paper Studio on Facebook, Follow us on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, and lastly, subscribe to our YouTube Channel. (All links open in a new tab, so just click and you'll still stay on this page)

Once you're done, go back to the main Blog Hop page and let us know that you're friends with us everywhere.

Wait. I'll make it simpler.
PPS Blog Hop Post <--Start here

Leave a comment + Give it a Thumbs Up!

Leave a comment

Comment + Thumbs Up!

Leave a comment

Nikita's Blog <-- You are here
Leave a comment.

Comment + Thumbs Up!

Leave a comment

Comment + Thumbs Up!

Leave a comment

Leave a comment letting us know what you thought of the projects

Like Us

Follow Us

Follow Us

Follow Us

Subscribe

Leave a comment letting us know we're friends Everywhere!!

Phew! That was a lot to do, wasn't it? Well, here's what one lucky winner will get.

A PRIZE PACK WORTH AED 200!!!

Inspired? Awesome!

I made two projects this month. The first one was a Micro-Quilled Hot Air Balloon using Shania Twain's Song Up as inspiration. Here are a few pictures. :)




My second project was this Quilled Angel (inspired by the Dolls in Diane Boden Crane's Book on Miniature Quilling) and the song I chose for this was Lionel Richie's Angel.


That's all! I hope you liked the projects you've seen so far!! Now hop on over to Ujjwal's Hinge Binding for Mini Album Video on YouTube. Leave a comment and give it a Thumbs Up!

Remember, the blog hop ends on Tuesday, November 3, 2015. A winner will be announced on Thursday, November 5, 2015.

Thank you so much for playing along! Good luck! :)

Love,
Nikita..

29 comments:

  1. Nikita Azad I don't need a reason to follow you and appreciate your work. You set an example of the saying 'creativity increases the more you use it'.... keep up the great work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow such beautiful quilling...the balloon and the doll look adorable
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a quiller myself... I loved the hot air balloon... Awesome sense of gradation you have there!!! And the angel looks awesome too :) I am followed you here through the blog hop... I am not able to type in my name, My blog name pratvam creations keeps popping up instead of my name... Pratyusha Vengopal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! The gradient in the hot air balloon is similar to the colours in the rainbow. That's the best way to use a lot of colours and not mess it up :P

      Delete
  4. Both your projects are gorgeous Nikkita ...Especially love your micro quilled hotair balloon ..Just fabulous !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Hussena! I am a total fan of your work too. :-*

      Delete
  5. As always...i look fprward for the way you use quilling in ur card making and everytime, you amaze me with lovely projects!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my Goodness! So much cuteness is going here! Extremely superb quilling in rainbow colors and love that cute doll too! Awesome designing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both the projects are gorgeous!! I remember the quilled angel!! So gorgeous!!
    -Berina
    Moxie Craftie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow..Beautiful works...Hot air balloon is gorgeous...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love you're delicate creations, always mesmerizes me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So nice of you to say that! :) :) Thank you!

      Delete
  10. Awesome tutorial for people of all skill levels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. BEAUTIFUL CREATION ,LOVED YOUR WORK
    THANKS FOR SHARING

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the quilled hot air balloon, absolutely perfect , the angel looks cute too !!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!