Saturday 19 July 2014

Scrapbook - Page #5: Honeymoon Travels

This post is the LAST POST in a series. To read all posts in this series, click here.


See previous pages here...
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Right at this moment, I am feeling so so sad. This is the last page of the scrapbook and I have waited so long to share it and now that I have done that, I have nothing to look forward to! :( But I am sure there will be more and I will love those pages even more, so there is a light at the end of the tunnel :P So yay! :D

Anyway, let's see this page. This one captures the couple's honeymoon and the pictures - even though there were just two - were so so gorgeous that I had no choice but to use the best papers and the best combination of embellishments. So I picked this grey wooden background (which, honestly, I was planning to use for my personal scrapbook. That is, if I ever get to making one :P) from Crate Paper's Flea Market Collection and I fell in love!

Let's get started with the peeks now!!

This is the top left corner of the page and I have used Golden Striped Washi Tape 
and Wood Veneer Chevrons.
The little blue cloud is is from Kaisercraft's Hopscotch Collection (as are many other pieces on this page :P)

Below that, I added a layered sticker from My Mind's Eye's Nostalgia Collection.
Can you see the layers? They add such dimension... Looks awesome..

Here's how the top left of the page looks..

A little bit to the right, I did the journaling.
The ledger-like PP was a part of my Lulupu DT kit 
and the sunglasses are from Echo Park's Paradise Beach Collection.

Here's a closer look.
The ledger is inserted under a layer of PP.

Here's a look at the top one-third section of the page... :)

Let's go to the middle of the page..
Here you can see a large white cloud (Hopscotch) and another sunglasses sticker from Paradise Beach.
The Blue and White Chevron PP is from Echo Park's Sweet Girl Collection
and I glued the centers a little bit but finally adhered the blue PP to the base
after running the Sew Easy Tool, stitched along both edges.. :)
I also adhered the photos on white CS to give a nice background

To the right of the first image I added the most GORGEOUS embellishments..
The blue-green camera and the leaf are from Amy Tangerine's Sketchbook Die Cuts
where as the Insta-Photo with Smile on it is a Dear Lizzy Chipboard from the Neapolitan Collection
The blue twine around it is from My Mind's Eye's Follow Your Heart Be Happy Twine.
I also added a wood veneer camera.

To the right of the photo I added a Hopscotch Flower...

Here's how the whole thing looks.

Under the second photo, I added a Star from the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan Chipboard Collection

Here's a glimpse of the right side..
The little ochre van is once again, Hopscotch...

And here's the entire middle of the page...

I did the title of the page on the bottom left using
Amy Tangerine's Good Slate Chipboard Thickers and added a Wood Veneer airplane next to it.

Next to that is the van and a small arrow peeking from underneath the blue PP.
I also added their honeymoon destinations over there
using Wood Veneer Alphabets.

Here's how the bottom third of the page looks...

And finally, here's a complete look at the page... :D :D

Hope you all liked it... 

Here are the products used to make this page..



That's all for now. I'll see you guys next week with something new.

Till then, 
Have a great weekend!! :D :D

Love,
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!