Thursday 7 August 2014

Throwback Thursday #2 | Flutter by, Butterfly

Hellloooo folks!!

I am back with another Throwback Thursday post! Yes, I have new stuff to share, but I am working on a larger project not related to crafting and that's the reason I am letting the new ones hibernate for now. :)

So let me go back to an old one. I made this in 2012 for Lulupu's Shabby Chic Shaped Cards Challenge and when I made this, I had never ever tried shabby chic before. So it was a challenge.

I made a card in the shape of a butterfly.. Let's start with the peeks! :)



 


And here's what the complete card looks like! :) 

Those days, I was making videos for almost all of my DT projects so you can actually watch how this was made! :)




That's all for this week... It'll be a while before I post new stuff, so in all likelihood I'll see you next Thursday with another TBT post! :)

Till then,
Have fun!

Love,
Nikita... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!