Saturday 21 September 2013

BGC #39 - Fall Colours

Good morning, people!!

Like I said last time, I have something new to share with you today - new for me. I made this for Beyond Grey Challenges #39 - Fall Colours where we had to use this colour palette.


I have made enough cards and this time I thought I'd do something different, so I tried a book mark. :D :D

Usually, I'd explain everything in detail about what products I used and what I used them for, but this time, I have a video for you!!! Yes, my first video for my own blog! Yay!!! :D :D So I'll simply share the pictures and you can WATCH (almost) the entire thing being made in front of you...  Don't forget to leave some comments for me! :)

Here are the pictures!



 

And here is the video | YouTube Channel


Products
From Lulupu




Others



Go ahead and check out what the rest of the design team has created here. You have till the end of the month to play along!! :)

That's all for today.. I'll be back on Monday with another page from the scrapbook. Yes, we're still not done with that. And believe me, given the rate at which I'm sharing pictures, it's going to be a while till I'll be able to share all of them and, I will have another scrapbook ready to share (one that I am currently working on) :D :D

So have a nice weekend, and I'll see you again on Monday!!
Cheers!
Nikita.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!