If you're not here from the Lulupu Blog, let me give you some background information. I am sharing my Design Team project for January's Challenge and here's what the theme is.
2-0-1-6 Recipe Challenge
Read all challenge rules here
Specific Rules for Challenge #57 are:
1. Create any project - Card, LO, Mixed Media, Alterered Art, 3D Project, etc.
2. Use the ingrdients given below and apply 2-0-1-6 to the Recipe
- Stamps (any kind - clear, wood mounted, digital, etc.)
- Washi Tape
- Patterned Papers, and
- Diecuts and/or flowers (only die cuts, only flowers or a mix of both)
For example: 2 Diecuts, 0 Washi Tape, 1 Stamp (or stamp set) and 6 Patterned Papers.
State the recipe in your post clearly as I will do for my project, below.
3. You may use other items on your project, but please ensure that the above mentioned items are the focus of the project and are easily visible.
4. Last Day for submission of entries: 31 January, 2016 11:55 PM IST
So for my project I have made a Photo Wallet and here's the recipe I have used:
2 - Patterned Papers
0 - Stamps
1 - Washi Tape
6 - Die Cuts
My photo wallet is nothing but a 4" x 4" Accordion Card with a flap and with photos inside. Here's the front.